Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Saved By The Bell Drinking Game

Every blog needs a recurring theme, right? So let's make Wednesday (AKA Hump Day to all you fans of double entendres) the day that I provide you with a new idea and rules for a drinking game. I mean, any excuse to drink mid-week, eh? Last week I gave you two ideas, you greedy bastards. This week, I'm already going to try to look at the world through something other than cinema-colored glasses, and move to the smaller screen. I give you:

Saved by the Bell Drinking Game

You can pick any episode or any season of DVDs. I have them all and have watched them all, and all episodes work. I also find that it's best to invite people over to your house for a slumber party for this game because it reminds you of watching this show in middle school. Also, my drink of choice for this game is Andre (the beer of champagnes).

Drink when:
- Zack directly addresses the camera (and drink double when Zack does a time out and stops time to talk to the camera)
- Slater calls Zack "Preppy"
- Slater calls Jessie "Mama"
- Jessie is offended by something sexist
- Lisa is annoyed by Screech
- Screech mugs for the camera
- Kelly enters wearing a cheerleading outfit

Waterfall when:
- The opening credits play
- The gang is learning a life lesson
- Mr. Belding talks
- It's a Tori episode


In case you haven't realized yet, the purpose of any of my drinking games is to get you wasted within 15 minutes of the game starting. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right that Andre is the beer of champagnes! I love that.

    I seem to recall having been invited to participate in a Saved by the Bell sleepover at some point in my distant past...

    ReplyDelete